Baseline audit of forensic mental health and learning disability services: adult services. August 2018
- Guidelines and Audit Implementation Network - GAIN
- Guidelines and Audit Implementation Network (GAIN)
- Publication date:
- 01 August 2018
This audit will inform service improvement in:
- Effectiveness of services’ own individual referral pathways
- Regional ‘Care Pathway and Model for Community Forensic Teams in Northern Ireland’
- Patient Centred Care.
It will focus on:
- The promotion of patient involvement
- Measuring the recovery approach across services
- Benchmarking against national standards
- Facilitating patient feedback on their experiences.
The information gathered will be used to promote improvements that benefit patients, carers and the public.